Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as you're favorite anime character, or create you're own!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On patrol during the night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

On patrol during the night Empty
PostSubject: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:00 am

Yuki hummed to herself to keep herself calm. It was odd that she was out so late at night, but she needed to make sure everyone was safe. Many vampires lurked around and with Cross academy closed, well.. they were bound to reak havoc.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:09 am

Kenshin Just happens to be wandering the streets
Back to top Go down
Hitachiin Twins

Hitachiin Twins

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:13 am

Hikaru and Kaoru were trotting down the streets, arms linked together. They had heard that a new Final Fantasy videogame was recently released and they wanted to give it a try.

"I wonder where the game shop is here, the streets seem lifeless. Are you sure we are in the right place? I bet we are lost.."

Hikaru rolled his eyes, shifting the headphones that hung around his neck with his free hand. Kaoru worried too much.

"We are not lost, it's about a mile away. Why didn't we just call a limo driver?"

They both huffed at the same time, remembering their reason.

"Because Mum took our cellphones for the week."

Last edited by Hitachiin Twins on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:16 am

Yuki blinked, hearing the shuffling of people. This late at night? That meant one thing.. vampires! Resting a hand on her thigh, where she kept her artemis rod, she ducked into an alley and waited for the movements to get closer. Then she would strike. While it was unsuspecting! A fool proof plan!

Not really but still.. Yuki didn't realize how many holes were in her plans basis. For example.. vampires would be able to smell her if she was hiding.. and they would never travel in packs.... or would they...?
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:17 am

Kenshin turns the corner looking around
Back to top Go down
Hitachiin Twins

Hitachiin Twins

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:25 am

Kaoru suddenly stopped, looking to the alley that Yuki and Kenshin had went into. ..Were they gang members? The guy with the kimono on seemed like he might be in one. The other shadow seemed too small. Was he going to try to kidnap her?

"H-Hikaru..?", Kaoru stuttered, pointing down the long road.

"Hm?" Hikaru looked at Kaoru, then to the place where he was pointing. An alley?
"What about it?"

"Two people just went back there. We should go check it out.."

Hikaru groaned. Why couldn't Kaoru had been born normal?

"Fine, whatever.."

They both started walking down the street, heading twords the corner that the two had supposedly dissapeared into. Once they were there, they both peeked across the corner, being as quiet as they could be.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:30 am

Yuki screamed when she saw a man in front of her. The bright red hair, the kimono! It had to be some kind of vampire lord! Yelling she pulled out her artemis rod and swung at the man. She needed to defend herself and the rod worked specially on Vampires.

Her eyes were shut, she needed Zero here. She was so scared and panicked.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:31 am

" Oww lady what was that for??!! " Kenshin yelled rubbing his head
Back to top Go down
Hitachiin Twins

Hitachiin Twins

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:13 am

The twins both gasped and and let go of eachother, pressing themselves against the wall. The lady had hit the man with some sort of weapon!

Kaoru peeked over the edge of the alleys wall again, while Hikaru stayed against the wall.

"Are you okay?", He called, while Hikaru facepalmed.

Hikaru jerked Kaoru away from the edge of the wall, wishing that neither of them saw Kaoru.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:15 am

Yuki held her staff threateningly, "B-Back off vampire!" She stuttered. knocking her knees together slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 am

" Vampire?! " Kenshin said still rubbing his head
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:19 am

Yuki shook, "Th-That's right! Y-You're a vampire.. that brght red hair! I know you are!"
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:20 am

" No im not i don't even know what a vampire is!! "
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:24 am

Yuki sweatdropped and dropped her staff, "OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" she shook in her shoes. She'd hit an innocent man, tears in her eyes, she turned and ran out of the alley, bumping into something.. no someONE in the process.
Back to top Go down
Hitachiin Twins

Hitachiin Twins

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 am

"Kya~!!!"
Kaoru fell backwards as the lady he was spying on ran into him, landing on his back with the stranger ontop of him. Hikaru stepped away from the wall and looked at her. She didn't look like the kind of person that would attack a random man-- maybe it was self-defence?

"Hey, what are you doing back there? It's late. And you look like you were running from something."

"Or someone...", Kaoru wheezed.

Hikaru didn't say that he saw what had happened, figuring it would be best if she explained it herself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:32 am

Yuki blushed and sat up, frantic, "I'm so sorry!" She hopped to her feet. "I was walking home.. and saw this man.. I didn't like the looks of him so I hid and well uhh.. he must have been going that way too and I hit him." she wiped her eyes, "I feel awful!"
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:44 am

" Well its okay Lady but what is a vampire? "
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 am

Yuki smiled nervously "Someone who feeds off of blood.."
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 am

" I see why did you think i was one? "
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:24 am

"Uhmm well you look weird.." she admitted with a nervous smile
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 am

" I get that alot , but besides I hate blood shed "
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Yuki smiled nervously, "I'm really sorry, sir..."
Back to top Go down
Kenshin Himura

Kenshin Himura

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 am

" Dont worry about it " Kenshin Smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On patrol during the night   On patrol during the night Empty

Back to top Go down

On patrol during the night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Streets-
Jump to: