Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as you're favorite anime character, or create you're own!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naptime!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:50 am

Yuki sat at the table, books around her. She had come here to study and research, but somehow she managed to fall asleep. Her eyes were shut and she was drooling slightly on her notebook. It had been another long night without avail. Her leg twitched slightly
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:58 am

OOC: Mwhahah I'm everywhere!

Tamaki had been lost for a while and eventually found himself in a library. He strolled in with his hands in his pockets, admring the quaint building.

"Well, this is a lot smaller than the libraries in Ouran Academy." He said lightly, just as a meaningless observation.

He then came past a small brown haired girl asleep at he table drooling slightly. Tamaki smiled innocently and quietly pulled up a chair to the girls table, so he was sitting across from her.

"Excuse me, miss." He said lightly, but loud enough to have some chance of waking her up.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:02 am

Yuki jolted up, "I wasn't sleeping!" She laughed nervously at Tamaki. "Oh you're not Zero.." She had assumed he was Zero looking for her because she skipped work to study.

Her eyes fluttered drowsily as the adjusted. "Hello, we haven't met before, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:08 am

Tamaki smiled like all host club members do, and replied,

"My names Tamaki Suoh, so just call me Tamaki. Its a pleasure to meet you Miss....?"

Tamaki trailed off, hoping the girl would tell him her name.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 am

Yuki smiled back and nodded, "Hello Tamaki, my name is Yuki, Yuki Cross." She grinned softly, "So.. are you new around here?"
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:15 am

Tamaki laughed softly,

"Yes you could say that. To be totally honest, I'm completely lost. I've never been to this part of the city. I guess you could say its an adventure."

even though what Tamaki said was completely ridiculous, his facial expression and the sincerity in his voice could have made anybody believe him. In actually fact it was true, the elest Suoh son would never need to visit to this part of the city. But Tamaki's curiosity for the commoners life always got the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:17 am

Yuki laughed lightly, "Well Cross Academy is down right now so some of the students were sent here. I'm kind of lost myself!" she laughed and smiled brightly. "But yuou have to get lost to find anything!"
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:03 am

"What an odd saying" Tamaki replied, with a slightly puzzled look.

"So, Yuki, why is a person such as yourself, falling asleep in a library. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't public libraries for studying?"

Tamaki could help but smirk while asking that question.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 am

Yuki blushed, and rubbed the back of her head nervously, "Uhh.. welll you see.... I kind of.. was studying... but I was up late last night.. so... I .." She didn't bother finishing the sentence, "So what are you doing here, Tamaki?"
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:19 am

"Me. Oh no particular reason. I've spent the day walking around visiting commoner places. Although I fell a little off track and ended up here. Only to find a beautiful young woman asleep at her table. And so I've ended up talking to her."

He smiled for a second and then completely changed topic.

"Say you wouldn't happen to know any good Commoners books?"

He started to glance around at the various aisles of books.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:22 am

Yuki blinked, blushing faintly at the compliment. It kind of made her miss Kaname, though she couldn't think of why. "Hm.. good books?" He must be rich.. he keeps saying 'commoner' "Uhmm well.. it depends what kind of stories do you like?" she rubbed her eye with a fist, trying to get rid of the lingering sleepyness.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:17 am

Tamaki just smiled as he watched Yuki try to fight her lack of sleep.

"Its not for me..." He said to her, "Its for my friend, Haruhi. While I'm here I might as well get one for her father...although what would he like..."

He glanced around for a couple of seconds before shouting "AH-HA!"
making everyone turn and stare. Tamaki leaped up and ran towards a certain book that caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:25 am

Yuki blinked a couple times at the strange man. Haruhi? Well that must be his girlfriend. She laughed softly and sighed. She really missed home. She missed Kaname and even Zero. Though the boy tended to be rough and blunt, he was always there to help her.

"You do realize that's a book on gardening, right?" She called out softly as she finally snapped back. Her eyes set on the book. It waas pretty, but a deceitful book.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:46 am

Tamaki studied the cover of the book and then fell into the fetal position in the corner of the aisle as he whispered to himself. He began to mumble something

"Your right Yuki. I'm terrible at this, I have no idea what books Haruhi likes, no matter what I'll chose she'll hate it. Those stupid twins will probably know what see likes, but they will not help."

Tamaki seemed to be on the verge of tears in his own little depressed corner.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:02 am

Yuki blinked and sweatdropped walking over and waving her hands in front of her, "Now now.. let's have some faith. Tell me.. what's Haruhi like and maybe I can help."
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 am

Tamaki looked up and listened, as soon as he heard ' Maybe I can help' his face lit up. Of course what Tamaki heard was 'I'll help you' Tamaki jumped up, picked up the girl and started spinning her around & around shouting,

"YOU'LL HELP!! OH THANK YOU THANK YO THANK YOU THANK YOU. I KNOW WITH OUR COMBINED EFFORTS WE CAN'T FAIL! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!"

This isn't the best idea Tamaki has had, since htey were in a public Library.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:10 am

Yuki blinked as she was spun around. Was this boy insane or something. After she was put down, she looked at Tamaki. "Okay well first thing's first. What's her personality like?"
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 am

Tamaki calmed down and began to think deeply.

"Well lets see.... she's independent and extremely blunt. It seems she's unaffected by my princely charm...."

Tamaki sighed and leaned against the book self, wondering if he could ever find out what type of book she'd like.

It shouldn't be hard He though She is the intellectual type, she must like books, but what genre???
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:27 am

"Blunt and independent huh?" She taps her chin and smiles. "Try mystery. It's a pretty good genre for that kind of personality. What's princely charm?
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:34 am

Tamaki smiled

"I'm quite popular with the ladies at Ouran Academy, I'm the founder of a Host club, and I use my Princely charm to entertain the Young Ladies of Ouran who have way too much time on their hands. I'm the most popular. Although, you remind me too much of Haruhi, I'm sure you''ll be just like her. Totally unaffected."
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Yuki blinked and nodded, only half-paying attention. She had only accidentally blurted out the question. Perusing the selection of nooks, she grabbed one and handed it to Tamaki, before crouching to the lower level. "Uh-huh.." She muttered to let him know she was paying at least one ear.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:45 am

Tamaki Look at the book for about 30 seconds and then proceed to but it back on the self in the completely wrong place. He looked up at the ceiling, desperately trying to think of something, and then it came to him. He snapped his fingers

"THAT'S IT!" he exclaimed and he ran off around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 am

Yuki blinked a few times and shook her head. What a strange boy! She chuckled and pulled the book, putting it in the right place. Pushing a lock behind her ear, she sat back down and sighed, stretching her arms and yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naptime!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naptime!!!   Naptime!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Naptime!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Library-
Jump to: