Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as you're favorite anime character, or create you're own!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Zen Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuu Kanda

Yuu Kanda

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:04 am

Kanda's eye twitched slightly as he sat down in a meditative position and let out a long sigh of disdain. He was having a terrible day, to say the least.
First off he'd been paired with that stupid moyashi -of all people- again for his next mission, then that crazy man Komui stole his precious Mugen for the day because he 'wasn't behaving' or something stupid like that, after that he counted Lenalee had had to hit him on the head five times with her clipboard because he kept trying to kill the baka usagi, of whom wasn't shutting up, mind you, AND THEN he went to his personal zen garden to find that it was closed off because some twit screwed up the plumbing system and his own zen garden seemed the be the place the water spurted up. He'd be willing to bet a lot that it was the moyashi, since that brat did that a fair bit... stupid moyashi.
He was defintely having a terrible day, he concluded as he let out a relaxed breath as he begun to clear his mind, he just had a feeling it was going to get worse, not better.
Back to top Go down
http://moderndayalchemist.web-rpg.org
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:14 am

Tamaki was walking by through a delightful park. His day out had been extremely fun. He was just grinning to himself when he noticed a man sat on the grass meditating. Tamaki just stopped for a moment his face filled with curiosity. Although it wasn't like that for long and the trademark Smile that made all the Ouran Girls swoon quickly took back its place.

"I see your meditating. You must have alot on your mind, you seem stressed."

Tamaki just kept on smiling, not knowing that this man might actually be in a really bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Kanda

Yuu Kanda

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 am

'Is this guy some kind of complete idiot?!' Kanda practically screamed in his mind as his ever-twitching mouth finally let itself turn into a deep sneer as the long-haired exorcist turned to glare at the new comer. His eye twitched even worse when he saw it was that idiot he met a few days ago, though he forgot where, since he really couldn't care less.
Without much provocation needed and little movement, Kanda's precious Mugen blade was at Suoh's throat in an instant... it was kind of a defense and a threat all in one, and most people did as he said when the black blade's sharp tip was at their throat.
He was also wearing his exorcist uniform today, in case one didn't notice.
"Why else would I be meditating?" Kanda ground out as his eye flicked again.
Yup... his day had gotten worse... if possible.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:28 am

The surprise of seeing a blade at Tamaki's throat made him scream and fall backwards onto the grass. His face completely filled with shock. He began to crawl backwards in a comic fashion waving one hand in front of him, trying to stop the man actually killing him.

"WHAT DID YA DO THAT FOR!" He shouted while continuously moving back. "YOU COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY HURT ME THERE ALL BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO ME NICE. ALL I DO IS WALK OVER AND THEN YOU GE.......huh?"

Tamaki stopped mid rant and suddenly appeared right in front of Kanda. Starting straight at his face, with his own sporting a puzzled look.

"Have I...have I met you before?"
Back to top Go down
Yuu Kanda

Yuu Kanda

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:02 am

Without barely moving his wrist, Mugen was at the Suoh's neck again as Kanda took a quick step backwards. He was sick of idiots like this guy and the baka usagi getting in his face, because at least the moyashi had enough sense to annoy the crap out of Kanda from a two foot distance. Again, not that he'd ever admit it aloud to the boy, or anyone else for that matter.
That's why he meditates, so his brain can shut up... But right now this idiot wasn't helping.
"Of course I'd get angry if someone breaks my concentration while trying to meditate, baka."
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:04 am

Tamaki, pretty confident that if the guy wasn't going to cut him in half. stood up brushing the small amounts of dirt off his knees and his school blazer. He then pt his hands into his pockets and turned his head sideways, pouting he said

"Well if your concentration can break so easily that one small comment can break it then its not my fault."
Back to top Go down
Yuu Kanda

Yuu Kanda

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 am

Kanda's eye twitched in pure annoyance as he pushed the blade harder against the man's neck, making a small cut and having a tiny bit of blood come from it.
"That's because I just started."
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:42 am

Tamaki, jumped backwards, crouched down and held his neck with both hands.

"YOU CUT ME!" He exclaimed. "ALL I WAS DOING WAS SAYING HELLO AND YOU CUT ME. ARE YOU A PSYCHOPATH! ANY DEEPER AND YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Yuu Kanda

Yuu Kanda

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:14 am

Kanda's eye twitched in annoyance as he was accused of being a PSYCHOPATH of all things, but on the bright side at least he wasn't accused of being cursed or something, THEN he'd get pissed off. But psychopath did it's job as the modern samurai quickly stood and put the tip of the blade at the man's through again, a murderous aura surrounding him in the process.
"Do you want to repeat that?"
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:24 am

Tamaki gulped and simply said "No..."

He stared into the mans eyes, trying to decipher if he actually was a psycho.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Kanda

Yuu Kanda

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 am

"Che. Good." Was all he said as he re-sheathed the blade and sat back down in his meditative position on the ground, for muttering, "It's times like this the moyashi is actually better company..."
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 am

Tamaki looked at the Man who began to prepare himself for meditiating. Tamaki kept on and on the small cut. After all, super Rich people aren't accustomed to intentional harm. He then asked a simple question

"Who's Moyashi, your lover?"

Well after all, even if Tamaki gets good grades in class, he's still a little dense.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Kanda

Yuu Kanda

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Ok, now Kanda snapped.
"My- MY WHAT?!?!" He yelled out and expertly -and to use an Ouran term here- spun and kicked Tamaki in the jaw as fast as Huni is with his usa-chan kick, before standing with a very murderous aura sounding him and growling as well in anger, "Listen here, Suoh, that little brat, the baka moyashi, is someone I'd NEVER even consider as my comrade, let alone my l- lover! He's an annoying little twit who gets on my nerves just as much as you do!"
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 am

Of course, Tamaki never heard any of that, mainly because he was unconscious. He had fainted due to fear just as much as due to being kicked in the jaw. Luckily his precious beauty was pretty much intact.
Back to top Go down
Yuu Kanda

Yuu Kanda

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:04 am

Kanda's eye twitched in annoyance as he noticed the guy was out cold, before rolling his eyes and sitting back down, drifting into the calm spell of meditation... FINALLY.
'How on earth could this idiot think the bean sprout would ever be something as intimate with me as... as my lover!?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Zen Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zen Garden   The Zen Garden Empty

Back to top Go down

The Zen Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Parks-
Jump to: