Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as you're favorite anime character, or create you're own!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta..........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta.......... Empty
PostSubject: The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta..........   The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta.......... EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 am

Tamaki sighed. He had planned for the whole host club to get together and visit the commoners 'Arcade" . Just the sound of it excited Tamaki, although the others weren't so keen on the early wake up call, and it came down to him going by himself.

None the less, Tamaki was still in a cheerful mood, so he grinned and entered the arcade. Then it hit him. All the different machines each burlting out sound and lights. The various children running around laughing. It made Tamaki's eyes go wide with excitement, just before he blurted out,

"What a extraordinary Place! Such Joy and Happiness fills the room! These commoners are really ingenious!"

His eyes darted around the large room, looking for which one he would take a closer look at. Once he found one that he liked he darted over and took a few moments to stare at it.

"Pac..Man... hmmmmmm interesting."

Tamaki began to fiddle with the Joy stick, hoping to start playing, although nothing happened. Tamaki kept trying and trying, become more and more frustrated as it went on. Finally Tamaki's face was red with anger and he was jumping up and down while literally wrenching the joy stick around, although he calmed himself down. That is until he started a glaring contest with the machine. A glaring contest he was bound to lose.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta..........   The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta.......... EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Kyoya walked into the arcade of bright lights and flashing screens yawning slightly. He had just awoken from his long sleep, and had checked his cell phone to see that Tamaki had called him. He also had sent him three text messages, which is exactly why he had woken up so early. He caught site of his friend Tamaki standing about, his eyes wider than that of a hot air ballon. He walked over to him, still slightly yawning, before waving lightly.

"Any reason why you called me.... and texted me..... three times."

Kyoya only had one thought on his mind: 'This had better be important.'
Back to top Go down
Hitachiin Twins

Hitachiin Twins

PostSubject: Re: The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta..........   The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta.......... EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:14 am

The twins walked into the arcade, their eyes shining brightly as they looked from game to game.

"Hikaru, are we in heaven?", Kaoru asked as he spun around once-- looking at the entire arcade.

"We must be~", Hikaru chimed, skipping over to Kyoya. He slung his arm around his shoulder and hugged him tight.
"Isn't this amazing, Kyoya?! You can actually drive when you play racing games!"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta..........   The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta.......... EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Kyoya was still slightly grumpy since he had awoken from his sleep so early, and the hugging from one of the twins wasn't helping at all. He turned around to see who it was with a quite angry expression on his face as a warning sign to get off. He simply grabbed Hikaru's hand, and dropped it off of Kyoya before yawning.

"All three of you must need psychological help. You act as if you haven't seen an arcade before."

Kyoya rolled his eyes at the comment he made knowing that these three could find anything shiny, bright, or flashing exquisite. He looked around when he noticed a child playing a game where you could actually win money. Kyoya's eyes slightly grew wider as he stared at it and watched all the money float around in the game. He quickly snapped back to reality, and looked at Tamaki and then the Twins before asking, once more, his voice sounding a little more than aggrivated.

"Why was i woken from my sleep for this?"
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta..........   The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta.......... EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:58 am

"Don't you get it!" Tamaki said, in that as-if-you-don't-know tone of voice. Before he began to explain Tamaki closed his eyes and point one finger, as if he was stating an obvious fact.

"Commoners, such as our daughter Haruhi do not have as much money to spend on entertaining themselves. Therefore many visit arcades which I've heard are extremely enjoyable. So i figured that if we could see what makes it so good. Not only that but when Haruhi sees how good i am at these games, she shall see that I am one of the commoners, like herself. Then she shall my true Beauty and charm!"

By the end Tamaki had glistening eyes and was enveloped in one of his many fantasies.

Tamaki and Haruhi were at a beach, staring into each others eyes, when she spoke

"Sempai, I never knew we were so alike, I......I-I" She was lost for words, so Tamaki saved her, bringing her into his embrace.

" I'm sorry Haruhi, now we can-" Although Tamaki cut off by Haruhi

"Sempai...." Once again they stared at one another, but this time in each others embrace.

There faces started to lean closer......
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta..........   The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta.......... EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 am

Kyoya's eye twitched slightly as he listened to Tamaki, trying his best to get the image of him and Haruhi together. He sighed slightly and leaned up against one of the machines wondering if he could grab a soda and go visit Haruhi who he hadn't seen in a while. Part of him wanted to replace Tamaki with himself before he quicklly shook his head and came back to reality. He then observed his surroundings before coming up with a quick cash scheme which was sure to never fail. A scheme that would surely rack of the yen and get them a few more customers back at the Host Club. He smirked his usual, 'i'm up to something' smirk before snapping his fingers before Tamaki.

"The Host Club should have a few of our own games... games in which women will pay lots of yen to play. Games in which they get a date outside of the Club if they win."

This wasn't all he had in mind, but it was all he felt he should lay out for now. He chuckled slightly before observing what everyone was doing, mainly the young females, and seeing what they liked about the games. The prizes, flashing lights, and the fun of the game, all of these had to be implied into their scheme if they were to use it. He laughed a little seeing it as an easy way to make a couple extra yen, and let alone how many more customers and publicity they'd get. It was perfect.

He pulled himself off of the game machine and pulled out his cell phone. He began organiziing dates and such on the calender and even set his alarm to a new time so that he could prepare himself. After finishing all of that, he did a little math and ranged the prices and such, along with checking his account balance. He couldn't help but fall into his own little dream land of calculations, money, and Haruhi..... Haruhi!? He shut his eyes and shook his head before pretending to have a headache.

"I need to wake up."
Back to top Go down
mangamaniac014

mangamaniac014

PostSubject: Re: The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta..........   The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta.......... EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Walks over from the desk.
Hello. Did u come here alone? Where are your friends?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta..........   The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Host club hits the Arcade! sorta..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Arcade-
Jump to: